- Weight: 16.6-grams
- Mounting pattern: 12x12mm M2
- Prop shaft diameter: T-Mount 1.5mm
|Gemfan Hurricane 4024-2||O||O||O|
|Gemfan Hurricane 4023-3||O||O||O|
|Gemfan Hurricane 4024-2||O||!||X|
|Gemfan Hurricane 4023-3||O||X|
O = completed ! = completed but got very close to overheating (200F) X = did not finish; temp got too high (200F) or reaches > 30A draw blank = did not test / will most likely be too much for the motor
1700Kv + 4" props @ 4S
1700Kv + 4" props @ 5S
1700Kv + 4" props @ 6S
1700Kv + 5" props @ 4S
1700Kv + 5" props @ 5S
1700Kv + 5" props @ 6S
3000Kv + 4" props @ 4S
3000Kv + 4" props @ 5S
3000Kv + 4" props @ 6S
3000Kv + 5" props @ 4S
- BetaFPV sent me these new motors for testing.
- These tests are static. They are performed on the bench under a common baseline. They do not reflect performance on actual flights, but they do provide enough data to be usable. Use this data to predict if a particular combination will work for your applications, but I will not be responsible for any damages or repercussions if it actually doesn't.
- Thrust, efficiency and weight are not the only variables for determining a motor performance. Torque and response time are also important, but are not covered here. Mini Quad Test Bench has a very informative article about this.