- Weight: 12-grams with 150mm wires
- Mounting pattern: 12x12mm M2
- Prop shaft diameter: T-Mount 1.5mm
|Motor Kv||Tested Kv||Prop||Voltage|
- BrotherHobby gave me these motors for testing.
- These tests are static. They are performed on the bench under a common baseline. They do not reflect performance on actual flights, but they do provide enough data to be usable. Use this data to predict if a particular combination will work for your applications, but I will not be responsible for any damages or repercussions if it actually doesn't.
- Thrust, efficiency and weight are not the only variables for determining a motor performance. Torque and response time are also important, but are not covered here. Mini Quad Test Bench has a very informative article about this.